Saturday, September 22, 2012

Whats a Mommy Blogger?

Spending all day surrounded by my two girls, now 9 months and 2 years is lots of fun, unfortunately I don't have much to talk about except the crazy stuff that goes on around my house.  Usually I post this as one liners on facebook annoying all my friends who either don't have kids or just don't care.  For example my posts the last 4 days have been about the amazing feat of my 9 month old Ava getting her first 4 teeth in a record breaking 4 days!  Quite amazing in my book and anyone who has gone through the lovely experience of teething.  While my posts are usually quite entertaining I can see how many of my friends make comments about people who only talk about their kids.  But honestly - this is my life, lol.  So while in a facebook conversation with a friend who also has a little one and is usually laughing at the ridiculous updates I post about my kids, she commented that I should be a "Mommy Blogger".  A What?  I didn't even know what a "Mommy Blogger" was or that they even existed.  I just started my blog with the intention of sharing some sewing tips and such.  I completely dismissed this not really having a clue what she was talking about.  After a month or so during my never ending quest to find fun tutorials and how to's on the internet to sew stuff that I like I realized many of the sites I was visiting were crafting "Mommy Bloggers".  I also began to look at all my funny posts on facebook and realized how much funny stuff I have to talk about that other moms could identify with.  The wheels started turning and I realized how much fun it would be to share all the cuckoo crazy that goes on in my life with all the other mama's out there who are crafty mama's being entertained by their own cuckoo crazy.  So here it is- I realized essentially I have been a facebook *Mommy Blogger* this whole time!  Now that I have discovered this I have so much fun stuff to share.  My new mission:  *Mommy Blog* away!!!!


Ava - what a week - 4 teeth and up on all fours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment